Sharon Osbourne breaks silence after emergency hospital visit
haron Osbourne has broken her social media silence after being taken to hospital last week with a health emergency.
Several US media outlets said the 70-year-old wife of rocker Ozzy Osbourne had been filming an episode of paranormal TV series Night of Terror at the Glen Tavern Inn, California on Friday when she became unwell. A patient believed to be her was then transported to Santa Paula hospital for treatment.
Taking to Instagram on Monday night, the former star of The X Factor gave a health update saying she is “doing great” as she shared a snap of her dog in front of a giant Christmas tree.
She captioned the snap: “Back home and doing great! Thank you for all the [love heart emoji].”
Sharon is yet to reveal what caused her to fall ill.
Her son Jack, who was present at the filming, said he would be leaving it up to her to share details when she was ready.
Addressing concerned fans on Instagram Stories on Friday night, he wrote: “She has been given the all-clear from her medical team and is now home. Thank you to everyone who has reached out with love and support.
“As to what happened to my mum – I’m gonna leave it to her to share about when she is ready.”